Natural Soap Sample Size Review

I liked the full size bar that I bought and reviewed here so much that I went and bought the sample sizes to try out all the scents they had.

Name:
Natural Soap

Scents:
Rosemary and honey

A hard to describe scent, not the typical rosemary as it is somewhat floral, though quite faint.

Lemon and honey

A barely perceptible scent which I would recommend for the men who do not want to walk around smelling like a flower.

Geranium and chamomile 

This is my favorite scent - a delicate floral that I absolutely love. 

Ingredients:
Not listed as these were sample sizes of just 20 grams each. However you can read the ingredients of the full size Geranium and Chamomile review here.

Price:
Each samples size of 20 grams was Ksh 50 ($ 0.70).

Shop:
Neem Pharmacy in Nairobi, Kenya

Packaging:
These sample sizes were packed in a brown paper bag.
Claims:
None

Impression:
I generally like sample sizes because you have very little to lose if you do not like the product.

However in this case I lost nothing because I liked all the three trial size soaps. My favorite is the geranium and chamomile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...